Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tis the season...for tiffany's?

Today the UPS man kindly dropped off a package for me. I had no idea what was inside but it's always fun receiving something unexpected in the mail. When i realized it was my Clinique Christmas gift i was so excited! Clinique is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Everything they stand for and pride themselves on, their education programs, and spirit...not to mention how thoughtful they are and the fabulous gifts that accompany that.
Each year Clinique teams up with someone (ranging from Links of London  to Tiffany's & Co.) to create beautiful, specially made holiday gifts for the employees, and this year was no exception!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT Too!! I am so glad I got mine today also!! I would rather have our gifts from Clinique than the crappy 'beer mugs'and blankets with a nuclear reactor on them that Southern Nuclear gave my husband. We are so much cooler.

    ReplyDelete